Images and videos (above) and list (below) are a mere sampling from my years of enriching partnership with United Workers Baltimore-based leadership organizers & low-wage workers leading the way to poverty’s end, to human rights and fair development for all:
- 2013-present, so very honored to be on Dream Team 😉 of Free Your Voice youth co-led creative campaign to Stop the Incinerator in Curtis Bay, Baltimore. Free Your Voice is one of several United Workers’ human rights committees. See B’more Sun article.
- 2013, script writer, costumer and acting fun, medieval-themed Healthcare Justice Play
- 2012-2013, co-founder, Food SHARE Committee
- 2010, supporting artist, Our Harbor Day
- 2009, workshop organizer, Creative Tactics for Community Organizers